Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Sensory day

I did my first sensory day a couple weeks ago. Ryan seemed to have a lot of fun with it. I plan on doing it again with different items. I got the idea from TwinsAtPlay blogg. I love that blog, its been so inspiring to me. I'm still getting into the blogging world so It'll take a while for me to get everything right. 



I had some flour and measuring cups



                                                                                                 A bin of water
and some funnels

 Some paints, straws, giant pipe cleaners
paintbrushes



 and lots of dirt! =)

 He used jars to mix colors and discovered that when mixing colors, you make different colors. Made mud pies, and decided he liked the feeling of water and flour, but did not like the clean up. =)








We had a lot of fun. This is definitely something that I'll keep on doing with him. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment